Facial Exercises to Reduce Wrinkles on Face
Why Anti Wrinkle Face Exercises?
Do Facial Exercises Work?
How to Prevent Wrinkles on Face with Exercise?
Face Exercise for Forehead
Face Exercise for EyesThis facial exercise to reduce the wrinkles around eyes also reduces the puffiness of eyes.
- Bring down the thumbs lightly around the outer-eye corners
- Keep your eyes gently shut while pulling the index fingers up slightly above your brows and at the same time pulling your thumbs out towards your ears.
- Keep pulling up and out the skin muscles around the eyes for about thirty seconds.
- Repeat the exercise for 5 times.
Face Exercise for Crow’s FeetWith age, we also tend to get eye wrinkles pattern just imitating crow’s feet at the outer corners of the eyes The following face exercise helps in reducing crow’s feet and make your eyes look younger.
- Stretch the outer sides of your eyes with your fingers. Stretch them above the nose.
- Also stretch your open mouth outwards for better stretching. See the photo.
- Slowly try to close your eyes by squinting the eyelids. Hold the position for count of thirty (30 seconds).
- Repeat for 3-4 times.
Face Exercise for Cheeks
- Slowly push your palms upward while stretching the cheek muscles up. This should feel like a light massage in slow motion on your cheeks. Stop your palms when they reach at the edge of your ears. It will take about 2 seconds to do so.
- Hold the position for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat for 25-30 times
- For better results for slimming down your face, do it twice a day.
Face Exercise for Lips/ MouthWith age, the corners of our mouth or lips too droop. To firm up your skin around the lips, do the following face exercise.
- Hold this position of the mouth while tapping the index fingers at the corners of your mouth.
- Move the fingers up and then down at the corners of your lips till you get a burning sensation in the muscles at either side of your mouth.
- Move your index fingers up and down quickly counting forty times (40 seconds). This will intensify the burning sensation.
- Keeping the lips together, blow between them and vibrate your lips to release any stress.
Face Exercise for Jowls
- Keeping the upper lip pressed against your teeth, stretch your mouth outwards to make narrow O.
- Hold this position for a count of sixty (60seconds).
- Do it for 3-4 times twice a day.
Face Exercise for Neck and ChinThe below face exercise will help you to firm your chin and neck the jawline and will also make your double chin to disappear.
- Lift your neck and look upwards. Your chin should point to the ceiling.
- While in this position, give a strong smile in a manner that it exerts pressure on lips corners. You will feel a burning sensation in the neck area.
- Hold the position for thirty counts (30 seconds).
- Now turn your head to the right while keeping the chin in upward position. Hold for 30 counts.
- Repeat the procedure while turning your neck to the left.
- Do the whole process- up, right and left- for about 5 times twice a day.