1. Fat Burning Foods
Some of the best fat burning foods you can use to boost your calorie and fat burning capacity are fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, beans and whole wheat products
diet tips :
• Eat at least every 2 to 3 hours.
• Drink lots of water.
• Cut your Carbs towards the end of the day
Now you may think you have to do hours of boring cardio or do exhausting aerobics in order to boost your metabolism but that is totally wrong! The best type of exercise to raise your fat burning ability is weight bearing exercise. This can either be a full body weight workout
basic workout tips:
• Keep your rest periods short between sets of exercises.
• Do exercises that uses your large muscle groups ( If you are not training your full body )
• Do a warm-up before your workout to get your heart rate nice and high.
• Try and work out for at least 20 to 30 minutes